The Digital Nomad collection is dedicated to honoring historical nomadic figures, re-imagining them as modern day Digital Nomads.
Bronisława Wajs, AKA Papusza (Romani for “doll”), was a poet who grew up in a nomadic band of families in Poland. She wrote about gypsy life, and the longing to “come home” – a common theme in Romani poetry. Sadly, her work was misinterpreted, and many Roma believed she was against their nomadic way of life. Though she was ostracized by her community, she continued to write and eventually publish again a decade later.
My vote for Patron Saint of Digital Nomads goes to Papusza for being a misunderstood creator who continued creating despite being shunned by her community.
Honor your new favorite nomad and curry her favor by buying this shirt. When fellow nomads ask about your sweet tee, you can proudly tell her story.
This unisex shirt is soft and lightweight, with just the right amount of stretch.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Antique photo of Bronisława Wajs, hand colored and cheekily manipulated
• DaringMigration exclusive design